Why Study in New zealand?
Every new day in the world starts in New Zealand. There are several reasons for Indian students to choose NZ as their preferred destination to study.
- Education System is based on prestigious British system
- Quality education at low cost
- Supportive learning environment
- Lively country to study
- Beautiful location
- Hospitable people
- Small country with huge development opportunities in various sectors
- Teaching methodology and personalized attention from the tutors
- High ranking of institutes in NZ
- Low cost of living as compared to other countries
- Qualification from NZ is recognized in most part of the world.
New Zealand’s education system is based on the prestigious British system. NZ institutes offer world class facilities, resources and faculties. Through NZ qualifications students can take transfers throughout the world, as NZ qualifications in recognized worldwide.
There are 8 Universities, 23 Polytechnics or Institutes of Technology (ITP’s) and 860 Private Training Establishments (PTE’s) in New Zealand.
New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) is responsible for approving and registering all courses and national qualifications offered at polytechnics and private training establishments. NZQA is also responsible for accrediting and registering PTE’s. In order to offer NZQA approved courses a PTE must be a registered provider with NZQA.
New Zealand Vice-Chancellors’ Committee (NZVCC) is responsible for approving all diplomas, undergraduate and graduate programmes offered by the New Zealand universities.
ITPNZ – Institutes of Technology and Polytechnics of New Zealand is responsible for overseeing and approving all local qualifications offered at polytechnics.
There are 10 levels of study in New Zealand schools and universities. The lowest level is a certificate and the highest is a doctoral degree.
- Certificates are levels 1 to 4
- Diplomas are levels 5 and 6
- Bachelor’s degrees and graduate diplomas are level 7
- Postgraduate certificates and diplomas, and bachelor’s degrees with honours are level 8
- Master’s degrees are level 9
- Doctoral degrees are level 10.
Document for Visa
- Visa Application Form & Supplementary Form.
- Application Fee Demand Draft in the name of “MINISTRY OF BUSINESS
INNOVATION AND EMPLOYMENT” payable at Mumbai. Rs 13,950 (Please refer the Website before making the DD)
- VFS Fees Demand Draft in the name of “T T Services” payable at Ahmedabad (place where the student is submitting his file) of Rs 1038
- Original Passport & CV
- Police Verification Certificate from Police Commissioner
- Copy of Passport all Pages
- Passport Size photo’s-4
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- Offer Letter from the college.
- Academic Documents:
– 10 th & 12 th Mark Sheets
– Degree Certificate
– F.Y; S.Y; T.Y Mark Sheets
– School Leaving
– IELTS Score Sheet
- Experience Letter, Salary Slips, Salary Account, IT Returns (if Applicable)
- Marriage Certificate, Marriage Photographs, Wedding Card, Marriage CD, Any joint Assets, Affidavits from Parents and Parents-in-law
- If Spouse is accompanying then his/her all education Documents, Experience Letters, Salary slips and Last 3 years IT Returns (if applicable)
- Financial Documents:
– Self Affidavit
– Education Loan (If Loan is taken- then fees should be transferred from the loan account and Loan Disbursement should be provided after Pre visa approval) , Verification Letter from the bank for the same
– CA Report. (Not Compulsory)
– Affidavit of Support from Sponsors
– ID Proof of Sponsor
- Bank Statement of Account of Last 6 months with entry proofs and Verification Letter from the bank
– Fixed Deposits
– Monthly Income Scheme. – with certificate and contact no and mailed of the contact person
– PPF/Pf/GPF with withdrawal Certificate.
– NSC / KVP (as an additional funds)
NOTE: All documents should be zerox & Notarized and Documents in other
language should be translated into English , Originals are not required
Documents for Admission
- Passport Copy
- IELTS / TOEFL
- Statement of purpose
- Mark Sheet / 10+2 Mark Sheets
- Mark Sheets – FY / SY / TY (if applicable)
- Recommendation Letters ( if applicable)
- Work Experience Letters (if applicable))